Sales and Operations Manager
Counter Culture is a SoCal based company on a mission to radically reinvent household cleaning. We're looking for an energized team member to grow our groundbreaking probiotic cleaning products in retail channels across the U.S.
This is a full-time position based in our progressive Solana Beach office. You'll be responsible for demand planning, procurement, supply chain and inventory management, providing analysis and critical input to guide overall sales and operations planning.
If you are a Jack or Jill of all trades, passionate about a healthier lifestyle, unafraid to challenge the status quo, and interested in creating meaningful change, we want to talk to you.
$65,000-75,000 annually, negotiable based on experience, and monthly stipend as healthcare benefit
- Confident self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and 2-4 years CPG experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to navigate a fast paced work environment
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office/Excel/Quickbooks required
- Knowledge of warehouse/content/customer relationship management systems a plus
- Manage product costs, driving year over year improvements while implementing new products and changes to existing products
- Implement supply chain management process to estimate product demand, analyze inventory flow, and develop reliable monthly forecast models
- Supervise the flow of goods from manufacturer to warehouse to point of sale through contracting with suppliers, scheduling deliveries, and addressing customer inquiries
- Ensure seamless integration of orders from multiple channels with inventory databases, data collection, order processing, fulfillment systems and returns across the entire fulfillment network
- Provide proactive risk assessment, mitigation and business cases for increasing or changing product range based on customer feedback and collaboration with sales/marketing · Develop reports, metrics, and enabling tools to support all aspects of the organization, including production, packaging, and sales
- Assist with ad hoc administrative support and lead special projects as needed